[AfriAm-Rogers] ***SPAM*** FINNALL NOTICE !!! SWISS LOTTO AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

Mr.Hansen Williem swisslottopromodirector at aol.nl
Thu Dec 20 02:55:25 EST 2007

SWISS LOTTO
National Office,
Van Limburg Stirumstraat 40,
2316 TS, Leiden, Nederland.
https://www.swisslotto.ch

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!.....YOU HAVE WON € 750,000 Euros

You have been awarded € 750,000 Euros in the SWISS LOTTO Satellite Software email lotto in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by Software powered by the internet through the worldwide website.

Your email address was among those chosen this year in SWISS LOTTO Satellite lotto. And this promotion is proudly sponsored by SWISS LOTTO ORGANIZATION NEDERLANDS.

You can log on to our website for more information concerning our
Entire lottery promotion program: https://www.swisslotto.ch

Your email address, attached to REFERENCE NUMBER: 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 43 with SERIAL NUMBERS 1979-12 drew the lucky Numbers 10, and consequently won the lotto in the "A" Category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of € 750,000 Euros.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In View of this, your € 750,000 Euros will be released to you by our security firm in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact them.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw System and extracted from over 500,000 companies and individual email addresses.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your prize remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent for more information:

************************************
Mr. Robert Wilson
Tel: +31-62-667-9441
Fax: +31-84-731-0645
Email: swisslottoclaimsofficer at aol.nl

*************************************
Provide him with the information below:

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:
10. Fax Number:

This information facilitates the due process of the release of your winnings prize to avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your winnings prize.

Always remember to quote your REFERENCE / SERIAL NUMBERS in any correspondences Email you are sending to the claims department office.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program and Thank you for being part of our lottery program.

Sincerely,
Mr. Hansen Williem
Online Games Director
SWISS LOTTO
Van Limburg Stirumstraat 40,
2316 TS, Leiden, Nederland.
https://www.swisslotto.ch

NOTE: If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.