[AfriAm-Rogers] ***SPAM*** AWARD NOTIFICATION!!!

Barrister John Andrew winners at urbanlottery.org
Thu Dec 13 08:05:34 EST 2007

FROM THE DESK OF
GREEN JOHNSON (URBAN LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL)PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF NO: 15/0018/IPD
BATCH NO: EGS/ 22504002/04

ATTN: WINNER.

AWARD NOTIFICATION, FINALA NOTICE.
We are pleased to inform you, that as a result of our RECENT LOTTERY
DRAWS HELD .Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number:085-12876077-09
with serial number:51390-0 drew lucky numbers:03-05-12-14-38 which
consequently won in the 5th category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of (ONE MILLION
US
DOLLARS ONLY) in cash credited to file with REF: ?.EGS/3662367114/13.

Note that all participants in this lottery program have been selected
randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000
Officials and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from all search
engines and web sites,from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe,
North
and South America, Middle East and Africa, as part of our
International
Promotions Program.

This promotional program takes place every year,and is promoted and
sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei,Bill
Gates
of microsoft inc and other corporate organizations.
This is to encourage the use of the internet and computers and also
improve the level of education worldwide.

Your fund is now deposited with Union Bank and insured in your name.
For security purpose and clarity,we advise that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims have been processed and
your
money remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
We look forward to your active participation in our next
4 million dollars slot.
To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact your claims
agent through our accredited Prize Transfer agents as stated below:

BARRISTER JOHN ANDREW.

Call him immediately on his phone number below:

TEL.PHONE:0112348027715073

E MAIL:barr_johnandrew1 at rediffmail.com

When you contact him, please provide him with your secret BATCH
NO,SERIAL NO.
You are also advised to provide your claim agent with the under
listed
information as soon as possible send it to his email address
below,
E MAIL:barr_johnandrew1 at rediffmail.com
1. Name in full
2. Address
3. Nationality
4. Age
5. Occupation
6. Phone/Fax
All winnings must be claimed not later than one month after the date of
this notice. Please note,in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications,remember to quote your Batch number and Serial numbers in
all
correspondence.
Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our agent
as soon as possible.
Congratulations!!!once more and thank you for being part of our
promotional program. Bear in mind that 10% of your fund will be going
to the
lottery organization that played the lottery with peoples name and
e-mail addresses that should be after you most have received the funds
in
your account,the 10% would have been given to them,just because the
fund
has been insured and will not be removed till you receive the funds in
your account.
Sincerely,
GREEN JOHNSON
VICE PRESIDENT.