[AfriAm-Rogers] URGENT REPLY

MR.RTAJOO carloszero12 at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 12 10:34:32 EDT 2007

Dear sir/ma,
Goodday to you today.
I know this email will come to you as surprise because we have never met before.I got your esteem contact through the internet when i was searching and seeking investment proposal.Please,bear with me for the impromptu email.
My name is Mr.R.Tajoo,the Chairman,Development Works Corporation of Mauritius{DWC}.The DWC is the major construction and building corporation incharge of Government of Mauritius major projects.In the past many years,we have been involved in major contracts executions and had been a successful corporation for the past 30 years.The contracts executed has ran into several Millions of US Dollars.
In my capacity as the Chairman of the Development Works Corporation{DWC} i have been able to OVER-INVOICE most of the contacts executed under my regime as the Chairman and most of the contacts where executed through our foriegn partner assistance programmes.
The total over-invoiced sum is US$7,000,000:00{Seven Million,US Dollars only} and it is presently awaiting payment in the floating account of the BANK OF MAURITIUS.
For the fact that i am still the civil service,I can not claim the money on my name because it is against our civil service law for a serving officer to operate a foreign account or claim the fund on his name.Moreover the fund was approved for foreign payment.This is the reason why i am contacting you to ask for your assistance to provide a foreign bank account and front as the beneficiary to the fund.
Note that to benefit for the service that i have putting many years of time,experience and energy,i delibrately over-invoiced the contracts sum to the tune of US$7,000,000:00 ,Hence,i am asking for your assistance to front as the beneficiary to claim the fund in your name to enable me come to meet you for my share.
I am assuring you that this proposal is 100% safe,risk free and legal because i am going to use my position as the Chairman to get all neccessary documents approval for the safe payment of the money to you as the contractor/beneficiary.
However,because i am still in service,and i don,t want this transaction exposed,i want you to keep this transaction strictly confidential and let it be between me and you only.
For further details and what you may want to know more about this,please,feel free to email me.r_tajooze87 at yahoo.com so that we can discuss and negotiate your percentage share.
Also,you can visit our official website for verification: http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/dwc/index.htm
Awaiting your urgent reply
Best Regards,