[AfriAm-Rogers] Your respcet.

Dr. Hans Schneider. han_sc11 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 07:02:11 EST 2006

Your respect dear.

This is my second letter to you, my name is Dr.Hans Schneider, I
received a letter from a bank here requesting for the next of kin to my
deceased client.

The Letter stated that he made fixed deposit of some amount of money
last two years before his death. The bank is aware of his death, though
he was not married, neither did he leave a "WILL" nor specified next of
kin, the bank is anticipating someone with the same surname to come
along for claims.

 As it is, no one can put up claims except someone with the same
surname and referred from my office. All efforts to get his family relatives
have been abortive. I solicit that you allow me introduce you as his
relative based on the fact that you have the same surname. He was aged
56. He lived and worked here as a foreigner and requested to be buried
here.

Kindly let me know if you are interested so that i can give you further
details and certain other documents to enable you contact the bank for
release of the funds to you. I have spoken with the bank manager on
this matter extensively and he is waiting for your introduction to the
bank according to his directives.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this dealt
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and will brief
you on the details upon your response.

Ensure that you include you direct telephone number for my call
immediately i hear from you.

Thanks,

Dr. Hans Schneider.