[AfriAm-Rogers] rogers,andress of alabama

MARY HAWKINS hawkins5666 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 06:51:56 EDT 2003

hi,i need help with  my family tree. i have hit a brick wall.my father Pete James rogers born 2 sept,1903 in Beatrice,ala died 9 April,2000 in brew ton,ala-grandfather Frank rogers b.30 sept,1886d2 may 1944 ,grandmother Phillis andress williams b.27 dec,1885 in Beatrice,ala d sept,1982  in brewton,ala-greatgrandfather Burns rogers,greatgrandmother Charolette,greatgrandfather  Jessie andress  born may 1862  d april 1933 in beatric,greatgrandmother  Lucille  stallworth born dec,1886,greatgreatgrandfather  West  stallworth gggrandmother Raney.I   need information on my family tree I'm loss please help. Thank you .  mary hawkins e-mail hawkins5666 at yahoo.com or 4645 belfiore rd  Cleveland,ohio 44128