[NORRIS] Reunions Site Launched

afriamsurnames afriamsurnames at afrigeneas.com
Mon Jun 7 05:02:00 EDT 2004

    Reunion season is here! By popular demand, the AfriGeneas Staff has
developed a companion site for African American genealogists and family
historians who also are planning their family's reunion.

    The African American Genealogist's Family Reunion Primer
    http://reunions.afrigeneas.com/

    A new site can only really be built by users and with their feedback. So
take a look around, use the calendar and message board, send us your photos
and stories and favorite recipes. Horror stories are welcomed too; not
everyone's reunion goes like clockwork or ends on an inspiring note.

    And give us feedback! What would you like to see? How about
volunteering? We need one or two managers for the reunions message board. Or
do you have a special interest, hobby, or expertise related to family
reunion planning? We need contributors and columnists. We already have a
scrapbooking and journaling editor on board. How do you see yourself? Food
editor? Grilling maestro? T-shirt designer? Activity coordinator with great
ideas for kids, young and old?

    Our goal is to make the AfriGeneas Family Reunion Primer the best
African American family reunion site. You've already helped to make
AfriGeneas number one! You can do it again.

    Thanks AfriGeneas Family.

    The AfriGeneas Reunions Staff
    reunions at afrigeneas.com