[MacUser] Greetings MacTalkers

MsCharcy at aol.com MsCharcy at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 21:24:25 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I have a G4 with OS 9 getting ready to take the OS X leap. :-)

Also, I have an old powerbook 3400C, it weights a ton and a G3 with OS 9.

I have a Mac lab at my office, we are all running G4's and G3's, we are all
still on OS 9. We have some proprietary software, CreoScitex software, that
they are not advocating the jump to OS X yet.

We still use Quark quite a bit, as well as Pagemaker(which I cut my teeth
on), some InDesign, and Photoshop and Illustrator.

Good to find some fellow Mac folks out there!

Patricia