[MacUser] Adobe Reader 6

VKN vkn at afrigeneas.com
Wed Sep 24 10:14:32 EDT 2003

Thanx to you Patricia
Will try your approach and let you know what results.
This is what I have done prior to getting your reply.
1. Recd NYTimes article in e-mail.
2. Opened in Adobe Reader 6
3. Attempt to save as text would not function. Only saved an empty
document file.
4. Enlarge font
5. Print "fit to paper"  using DeskJet 930C
6. Will attempt to scan and see what OCR results using IRIS 7