[MacUser] Adobe Reader 6

MsCharcy at aol.com MsCharcy at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 08:32:41 EDT 2003

Hey,

take the .pdf into photoshop if you have it.  I used Photoshop 6.0. This part
is kinda tricky, or had a few steps. This is just the way I attempted, there
probably are several ways to accomplish this.

Here we go:
I had to make a second layer and fill it with white to give a background so
that type would be visible.

Then I increased my canvas size, experiment, to see how large you want the
type to be. I made the canvas size 8.5 x 11 and then on the original layer I did
a transform and indicated I wanted to enlarge to 200% width and height. Be
sure and apply this or press return, it will resample and then you original
should be enlarged.

If this isn't clear or you have other questions or want to comment on this
process, please email me.

Good Luck
Patricia