[LEWIS] CUDJO LEWIS OF MOBILE

Lineoflewis at aol.com Lineoflewis at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 19:48:39 EDT 2003

I thought about you as I posted that item about Cudjo and wondered if you had
anything additional on it.  Anything would be appreciated.  That story has
always fascinated me.  Found the church in Africa Town and a map to the area on
the internet today.  A census of that town would be interesting too, also one
of Pritchard.  Haven't had time to check the name of the county where they
reside.  It might be obvious:  Mobile, but I will check anyway later.