[LEWIS] Elizabeth Lewis

afriamsurnames afriamsurnamess at afrigeneas.com
Wed Dec 31 07:43:21 EST 2003

Posted to the Slave Research Forum by Denise Oliver-Velez

ITEM #88778
August 20, 1870
THE CHRISTIAN RECORDER
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

INFORMATION WANTED.

Of the whereabouts of my brothers, William Alexander, who was the former
slave o Mr. Thomas G. Mason & Co., tobacco merchants, of Rollingsville, St.
Charles Co., Mo.; and also of my brothers John Scott and Warren Grey, who
were the former slaves of Mr. H. Grey, a member of the firm of the above
named place. The name of their parents was, Louis and Sophia Costly. Any
information will be thankfully received, by their sister Elizabeth Lewis,
formerly Ruth Maria E. Grey.
P.S. Address Elizabeth Lewis, in care of Rev. J.W. Early, pastor of Avery
chapel, Memphis, Tenn.