[LEWIS] LEWIS AA TO AZ SLAVE BIRTHS - VA

Lineoflewis at aol.com Lineoflewis at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 08:05:57 EDT 2003

LEWIS SLAVE BIRTHS OF VIRGINIA
SURNAME OWNER/GUARDIAN  CHILD   PARENT  DATE    COUNTY

LEWIS           A.H.            MARTHA              1855    CULPEPPER
LEWIS           ABNER E.           MALE      ANA           1862 APPO
LEWIS           ABNER I.           EVELIA                1863   APPO
LEWIS               ABNER I.          HANNAH     ANA            1859    APPO
LEWIS              ABNER I            ROBERT     ANN             1858   APPO
LEWIS               ABSOLUM         SELON ANN       ANN   1854  APPO
LEWIS               AMY G.           FEMALE            JUDY  1861   APPO
LEWIS             AMY  G.                  MALE            JULIA  1862  APPO
LEWIS              ANDREW       MARTHA ROBERTS-JANE   1856  ROCKINGHAM