[King] IT Services - January 7, 2008

Jen FLorin Jen.Florin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:38:45 EST 2008

Hi,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a very prosperous and healthy New Year!

As you have shown interest in our services at one point, I am emailing you to see if we can assist with any of your current IT/IS/Technology openings?

We have a very strong recruiting team and I know that you'll be impressed with the resumes/candidates we submit for your open IT/IS positions.

Please let me know how we can assist and I sincerely look forward to working with you! Thanks!

Jen Florin

* If you are not in your company's HR department, please foward this email to them as we would love to become an approved vendor/agency to supply your company with qualified IT/IS candidates. If you would like to remove yourself from any futur mailings, please do accept our sincere apologize in advance for any harm or offense and click here