[King] ***SPAM*** Research has revealed that your penis has the ability to grow beyond its current size when fully erect.

Leann Morrison tdavis at taichi-do.com
Mon Jul 23 19:18:37 EDT 2007

FACT: In a recent survey by Durex Condoms, 67% of all women admitted that they are unhappy with their partner's penis size. This proves that size really does matter. Our money back guarantee is great. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our product within the first 3 Months simply return the pills for a 100% refund.http://mudboo.comWe offer a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not completely satisfied with the results of MegaDik, you have nothing to lose, just a lot to gain!