[King] ***SPAM*** We ship Worldwide.

Jaime Kraft peter at trademarkmatters.com
Wed Jul 18 10:02:20 EDT 2007

We only accept refund or return claims in cases wherein goods have not been received or have been damaged during transit. Any other claims for cancellations or reimbursements will go through a thorough evaluation process by our customer support department. These claims may or may not be considered, based on various factors. We shall in no way be obliged to give any clarifications on any of these claims. POWDERS: HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS 25 MG; ANACYCLUS PYRETHRUM 12.5 MG; MYRISTICA FRAGRANS 12.5 MGhttp://kalfran.comWonderCum was developed by a group of committed professionals focused entirely on the enhancement and improvement of sexual function and enjoyment for men.