[King] Everyone is different and the effects of the Anatrim diet pill may take up to 14 days to work. In this day and age, there are some amazing options for those wishing to shed weight, fast!

Jose Vaughn kerriann at accuserveplumbing.com
Sun Jul 8 04:50:24 EDT 2007

In about 15 weeks I had lost the 30 pounds and was back to my original weight. I still take Anatrim to maintain my weight and I love it! There are no known side effects to using Anatrim Gordonii.http://leadfant.netMost people have positive results taking 1 - 2 capsules an hour before each meal with a large glass of water.