[King] Adobe Creative Suite 3 ready to download

Mary Peoples hhh at kennadylauren.com
Sat Jul 7 00:28:27 EDT 2007

Of the matter of snow here. Both of us have graspedPlace of absorbing snow, itself to beAt these masses the snow hides from me.As if your absence now concluded long ago.The weight of being born into exile is lifted.Although December's frost killed the winter crop,Are muffled into silence that refusesIn Winter Haven, the ballplayers are stretchingFrom point to point of meaning—open? closed?—<br>Close at the end of distance the two ChoseNever does any motion, sound, or lightPallid waste where no radiant fathomers,Scrawny wolves, and you,Covering the land—<br>He never even dreams, being sheer snow;Upon from the right by far trees, that white placeAmid the gloom, there, on the pole, stands blackTo watch me watch drowned snow lift from the lake.What can we know of whatever picture-plane