[King] Your respect daer.

Mr Alex Monga. al_e_x_m63 at yhoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 13:45:49 EST 2006

Am Mr Alex Monga, I most apologise for the inconvinecy by contacting you through this medium seeking your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country.

I have a substantial capital i honourably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your help and assistance.
Meanwhile,on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal,I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money in your country under your proper management and care.
I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you,if you so desire,but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves and please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you, your reply will be highly appreciated.
Best regards,and have a nice day.
Yours Faithfully,
Alex Monga.