[AfriAm-Jones] ***SPAM*** Looking For An Answering Service - Try Us Free for Two Weeks.

Answering Service mail at affordableanswering.info
Tue Oct 14 20:14:43 EDT 2008

This message is an advertisement for Specialty Answering Service
Please add mail at affordableanswering.info to your address book to ensure our emails reach your in box.

Specialty Answering Service
A Professional Nationwide Answering Service

1.888.532-4794
E-mail Us
Visit Our Web site
Download Our Pricing   Your New Answering Service

Specialty Answering Service is a professional live operator answering service with years of call center experience. Over the years, we have established ourselves as a leader in the answering service and call center industry.
We invite you to test our service for free to see what we have to offer your business. Take advantage of our FREE No Obligation Two Week Test Drive!** If you have an answering service, just forward your phones to us instead of them. If you don't have a service, its a great opportunity to see how much an answering service can improve your business.

Immediate Message Dispatch
Instant Lead Capture
Pager, Alpha Pager, Cell Phone, PDA, Treo®, Blackberry®, and Nextel® Dispatch
Emergency Call Patching
Lowest Rate Per Call Pricing
24 Hour Live Operator Service
Able to Schedule Appointments
Bilingual Operators
No Long Contracts
Order Processing, Help Desk, Telemarketing, And More!

**some advanced accounts may not quality for the free trial such as accounts with extremely long call scripts, order processing, outbound telemarketing, and other advanced services. The two week trial applies to answering service accounts only. Please contact us if you are unsure if your account needs will quality your company for a two week free trial.

If you prefer not to receive promotional email messages from us, please CLICK HERE to submit your email address for removal online, call us at 1-888-532-4794, e-mail us at info at specialty-tas.com, or write to Specialty Answering Service Group, C/O Removals, 198 Allendale Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406.

We honor all remove requests within 5 business days. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL - all direct replies are deleted.

Mailing Address: 198 Allendale Road, Suite 305, King of Prussia, PA 19406, PH: 1-888-532-4794

Physical Address: 198 Allendale Road, Suite 305, King of Prussia, PA 19406, PH: 1-888-532-4794

You have received this Email because you have selected the option to receive notices about specials and other online related information by providing your email address to a website within our opt-in network. Read about our privacy policy here.

This message was sent to (%EMAILS%) .