[AfriAm-Jones] Open Positions (Contract OR Permanent)

Robert Mathisson Robert.Mathisson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:30:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

My name is Robert Mathisson and I work for a national staffing/consulting firm that specializes exclusively in delivering qualified IT professionals to clients for their current permanent/contract openings.

The hourly rates for our consultants are very competitive and our fee for permanent placements ranges is 20% with a 60-day guarantee.

Please advise if we can assist with any current openings at your earliest convenience.

If you do not handle these inquiries, please forward to the appropriate person/department. Thank you much!

Robert Mathisson
Account Manager
IT Staffing & Consulting Solutions