[AfriAm-Jones] Hello Dear

Harritte ha at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 01:33:16 EDT 2007

Hello and how are you doing over there and hope fine.I am a simple going lady,nice,caring,sincere,faithful,honest,loving, and with a sense of humour.love and believe in reality alot. I believe in a true love as well. I will like to meet a man, that will love me for whom i am, someone with atleast half of the qualities I have though no one is perfect at all. This is all i could say for now. and if you dont mind here is my email address harritte2007 at yahoo.com <mailto:harritte2007 at yahoo.com> . I hope to read from you as soon as posible.
Take Good Care Of Yourself.
Harritte