[AfriAm-Jones] Jones Relatives

Eyvonne Crawford tenderoni88 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 08:48:13 EST 2006

i'm looking for information on a Moses Jones born June 1849 in South
Carolina. I'm trying to find a census with maybe his parents or siiblings on
it. He was married a few times. Once to a lady name Zella/Zilla Hill in
1892/1896 of June 21 and also a lady name Kitsy J Long in 1873 of July 17.
This man is my GGGrandfather. His daughter Minnie was my Ggrandmother and
her son James A.Reeves was my grand father. She was born in Columbus County,
Whitesville NC in 1879-1883. Neither women mention is  minnie's mom, so i
would like to know how i may be able to find her mother and if Moses had a
brother or father by the name of peter jones.