[AfriAm- JOHNSON] Johnson Family

Kathleen Stewart quiltingkms at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 29 13:14:37 EDT 2004

The Johnson Family has been my brickwall.  I have been trying to locate information on my grandfather, William Earl Johnson and his parents Jule/Jewell Johnson and Mary Morris.

According to William's ss-5 form, he was born March 4, 1910 in Ft Gaines (Clay County)GA.  His parents were listed as Jule Johnson and Mary Morris. They were not listed in the Clay County, GA census for 1910 and 1920.

According to William's death certificate, he was born Jan 9, 1910 in Macon (Bibb County) GA.  His parents were listed as Jewell Johnson and his mother was unknown.  They were not listed in the Bibb County, GA census for 1910 and 1920.

I have all information on: marriage, death, obituary and his children.  I can't find any information on William prior to marriage or any information on his parents.  I don't know where his parents were born. I also don't know if my grandfather had any siblings.