[AfriAm- JOHNSON] Johnson's of Georgia

Kathleen Stewart quiltingkms at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 13:12:07 EDT 2004

I am Kathleen Johnson-Stewart.  I am the descendant of Jule/Jewel Johnson and Mary Morris.  My grandfather was William Earl Johnson.

I have been trying to locate information on William's parents.  So far:
1.  per ss-5 form: William was born March 4, 1910  in Ft Gaines, GA.  Parents: Jule Johnson and Mary Morris.
2.  per death certificate: according to William's death cert he was born Jan 9, 1910 in Macon, GA.
3.  per marriage record: according to William's marriage record his father's name was Jewel Johnson.

4.  Jule/Jewel Johnson was not listed in the 1910 or 1920 census for Ft Gaines, Clay County, GA.
5. Jule/Jewel Johnson was not listed in the 1910 or 1920 census for Macon, Bibb County, GA.
This is all the information I have on Jule and Mary. HELP