[AfriAm- JOHNSON] (no subject)

crystal crh1993 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 12:55:54 EST 2003

Hello fellow Johnson researchers!!!
We've had new members join our list and I thought it would be a good time for everyone to give us an update on their research. I would like everyone to post. Our mailing list is public and you never know, someone may read your post and have the key your looking for!!

My Johnson line, I've recently discovered, may not have been from Georgia. According to census records they were from Tennessee. Still haven't gotten past 1870's for this particular line.

                                                                 Crystal