[JOHNSON] JOHNSON Surname Research

CherokeeRedT at aol.com CherokeeRedT at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 16:45:40 EDT 2003

Hello All; My Johnson information is as follows: Mattie Johnson was born in
1850 in Sharpsburg, KY. In 1880 she had a daughter Jenora. Jenora's father
listed on her marriage certificate was Robert Johnson. Jenora was either born in
Maysville and raised in Sharpsburg, or vice versa. sometime between 1880 and
1904 they moved to Dayton, OH. Jenora married James Taylor in 1904, and remained
in Dayton until her death in 1948. To the best of my knowledge Mattie married
several times, and died in Dayton in 1941. Her last husband's surname was
Bruce. Possible relatives in Kentucky were Lillie Johnson, Ben Johnson, and Jesse
Johnson. I have nothing on Jenora or Mattie while they were in Kentucky.

Sincerely,

James H. Taylor, Sr.
Support Sickle Cell Research