[JOHNSON] Johnson research

Omega aomegal at intrstar.net
Wed Jul 9 01:37:38 EDT 2003

  I am Allen Omega and I am researching my paternal great great grandfather Henry Johnson. He was born in 1838 in Bladen county NC. I found him in 1870 living in Duplin county married to Nancy Carlton. He and Nancy had 4 children. Donnie Johnson who I could never find again in research, Toney Troy Johnson, George W Johnson and my great grand mother Mary Carlton Johnson. I found Henry back in Bladen county in 1880 living with Troy, George W and Mary C. Mary married Ned Edmund Autry.
  I am also researching Ned's mother, Edith Herring born in 1835 in Bladen county NC. She married a Johnson but I haven't been able to find his name. She was always listed as a widow. Edith Herring Johnson had 10 children that I know of. Ned Edmund Autry born 1854, Charlotte Johnson, Rose Johnson, Mary Johnson, Lydia Johnson, David Johnson, Safasm Johnson, Richard Johnson, Henry Johnson, and George fischer Johnson all of Bladen county NC. Somehow all of these children are suppose to fathered by a happily married man, Ned Autry of Sampson county NC, born in 1826. I don't really know about this, but Ned's children by his wife Rose has the same names as Edith's children. Edith's brother-in-law,s name was Irving Johnson born 1828 and was living in Bladen county NC in 1870 and 1880.