[JOHNSON] Johnson research

Omega Omega" <aomegal@intrstar.net
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:37:38 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C345BA.AE620980

  I am Allen Omega and I am researching my paternal great great =
grandfather Henry Johnson. He was born in 1838 in Bladen county NC. I =
found him in 1870 living in Duplin county married to Nancy Carlton. He =
and Nancy had 4 children. Donnie Johnson who I could never find again in =
research, Toney Troy Johnson, George W Johnson and my great grand mother =
Mary Carlton Johnson. I found Henry back in Bladen county in 1880 living =
with Troy, George W and Mary C. Mary married Ned Edmund Autry.
  I am also researching Ned's mother, Edith Herring born in 1835 in =
Bladen county NC. She married a Johnson but I haven't been able to find =
his name. She was always listed as a widow. Edith Herring Johnson had 10 =
children that I know of. Ned Edmund Autry born 1854, Charlotte Johnson, =
Rose Johnson, Mary Johnson, Lydia Johnson, David Johnson, Safasm =
Johnson, Richard Johnson, Henry Johnson, and George fischer Johnson all =
of Bladen county NC. Somehow all of these children are suppose to =
fathered by a happily married man, Ned Autry of Sampson county NC, born =
in 1826. I don't really know about this, but Ned's children by his wife =
Rose has the same names as Edith's children. Edith's brother-in-law,s =
name was Irving Johnson born 1828 and was living in Bladen county NC in =
1870 and 1880.
------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C345BA.AE620980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; I am Allen Omega and I am=20
researching&nbsp;my paternal great great grandfather Henry Johnson. He =
was born=20
in 1838&nbsp;in Bladen county NC.&nbsp;I found him in 1870&nbsp;living =
in Duplin=20
county married to Nancy Carlton. He and Nancy had 4 children. Donnie =
Johnson who=20
I could never find again in research, Toney Troy Johnson, George W =
Johnson and=20
my great grand mother Mary Carlton Johnson. I found Henry back in Bladen =
county=20
in 1880 living with Troy, George W&nbsp;and Mary C. Mary married Ned =
Edmund=20
Autry.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; I am also researching Ned's =
mother, Edith=20
Herring born in 1835 in Bladen county NC. She married a Johnson but I =
haven't=20
been able to find his name.&nbsp;She was always listed as a widow. Edith =
Herring=20
Johnson had 10 children that I know of. Ned Edmund Autry born 1854, =
Charlotte=20
Johnson, Rose Johnson, Mary Johnson, Lydia Johnson, David Johnson, =
Safasm=20
Johnson, Richard Johnson, Henry Johnson, and George fischer Johnson all =
of=20
Bladen county NC.&nbsp;Somehow all of these children&nbsp;are suppose to =

fathered by a happily married man, Ned Autry of Sampson county NC, born =
in=20
1826.&nbsp;I don't really know about this, but Ned's children by his =
wife Rose=20
has the same names as Edith's children. Edith's brother-in-law,s name =
was Irving=20
Johnson born 1828 and was living in Bladen county NC in 1870 and=20
1880.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C345BA.AE620980--