[JOHNSON] Johnson DC, TX and OK

SueSRJG@aol.com SueSRJG@aol.com
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:13:04 EDT

--part1_102.31966e92.2c3cfe60_boundary

and then on to California

 I have a James H. Johnson living in Redwater, TX in 1900. His wife was
Malissa Hodges Johnson. They had 11 children,.
Etta, Solomon, Robert, David, James, Nola, Janie, Annie, George, Helen and
Lillian. Most have left the county in 1910.
  I find some in Idabel, OK in 1920 & 1930. Looking for someone that may be
related to this family.
   James was born in DC in 1865. His parents were born in VA. I find a James
H in 1880 the right age child of Robert and Martha Johnson living in DC and
born in VA.
   There is a Civil War pension file for this Robert I would like to see
someday. Also Robert is listed as a minister in DC in 1880.

Sadonya

--part1_102.31966e92.2c3cfe60_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D4 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">and then on to California<BR>
<BR>
 I have a James H. Johnson living in Redwater, TX in 1900. His wife was Mali=
ssa Hodges Johnson. They had 11 children,.<BR>
Etta, Solomon, Robert, David, James, Nola, Janie, Annie, George, Helen and L=
illian. Most have left the county in 1910. <BR>
&nbsp; I find some in Idabel, OK in 1920 &amp; 1930. Looking for someone tha=
t may be related to this family.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; James was born in DC in 1865. His parents were born in VA. I fi=
nd a James H in 1880 the right age child of Robert and Martha Johnson living=
 in DC and born in VA. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; There is a Civil War pension file for this Robert I would like=20=
to see someday. Also Robert is listed as a minister in DC in 1880.<BR>
<BR>
Sadonya </FONT></HTML>

--part1_102.31966e92.2c3cfe60_boundary--