[JOHNSON] Johnson search

June DeBeal jcritchl@bcpl.net
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:37:51 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C345B2.54064C60

I am researching Mattie, Lodie(Loraine), William. George, Thomas, from =
an around Texas, Tenn, Louisanna.  Believe to be part French, Indian and =
African American.  Lula Neal was married William Johnson, =
Loraine(variation of spelling) married Sol Hanna, in Austin, Texas,  =
Mattie had to set of children, do not know her married names, one set of =
children passed for White beleive, they moved to Chicago.=20

June
------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C345B2.54064C60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am researching Mattie, =
Lodie(Loraine), William.=20
George, Thomas, from an around Texas, Tenn, Louisanna.&nbsp; Believe to =
be part=20
French, Indian and African American.&nbsp; Lula Neal was married William =

Johnson, Loraine(variation of spelling) married Sol Hanna, in Austin,=20
Texas,&nbsp; Mattie had to set of children, do not know her married =
names, one=20
set of children passed for White beleive, they moved to=20
Chicago.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>June</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C345B2.54064C60--