[JOHNSON] Roll Call

sme11 at juno.com sme11 at juno.com
Thu Jul 3 21:20:05 EDT 2003

I am researching Johnson from Va about 1860-1890 era.
Benjamine and Sarah(Sadie), Their Children, Hattie, Emma, Pauline(son named Allen), and Robert. They moved to Baltimre, Hattie moved to Baltimre and married Henry Evans, Emma and Pauline moved to Towson, Md.  Where the worked fro Sheppard Pratt Hospital.  They were members of Mt Calvary AME Church in Towson,  They may have been part of the founding members.  Robert worked for the Baltimore Transit Company.
I don't have to much details, except that my ggrandmother was born in February 1864.  It is said that they attended Hampton and a boarding school in New Jersey.  But these details are not verified yet.