[JOHNSON] Re: Johnson digest, Vol 1 #1 - 1 msg

Quiltingkms at aol.com Quiltingkms at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 13:02:55 EDT 2003

I am Kathleen Johnson- Stewart. I am researching my grandfather, William Earl
Johnson.  His parents:  Jule/Jewell Johnson and Mary Morris.  William was
born March 9, 1910 in Ft. Gaines, Ga (per his ss-5 form)  He was not listed in
the 1910 or 1920 census for Ft Gaines, Clay County, GA.

His death cert shows a birth date of Jan 9, 1910 in Macon, GA. Looking for
the Johnson's in the 1930-1870 census in Georgia.