[AfriAm-Jefferson] ***SPAM*** Hello

lynn.tye at barclaysglobal.ch lynn.tye at barclaysglobal.ch
Mon May 22 07:33:23 EDT 2017

Hello jefferson,

I have a good news. We have finally launched the auto trading tool that is going to change your life.
All people using this method are withdrawing 50k a week in cash. Some of them even more.

 Watch video here for further instructions and grab your copy of the software today.

If you keep on waiting, your financial future will not be changed and you will regret it very soon.
I am sure you want to have more money in your bank account. Well, this is the way how to do it.

 Check your access now

See you soon.
Best,
Lakeisha Rollins