[AfriAm-Jefferson] IT Services - January 2, 2008

Daniel Suarte Daniel.Suarte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:52:08 EST 2008

Hi,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a very prosperous and healthy New Year!

My name is Daniel Suarte and I am conducting my periodic check with you and your company to see if we can assist with any of your current IT/IS openings?

I work for Tiger Consulting, a recruiting/consulting agency that specializes exclusively in delivering highly qualified and professional IT/IS consultants AND candidates to companies nationwide in all sectors and industries - some of which include the Pharmaceuticals, Financial, Entertainment, Consulting, Law, Healthcare, Banking, Manufacturing, Serices, Energy and Utilities, Food & Beverage, Retail, and Software industries.

The hourly rates for our consultants range from $50-70/hr and examples of consultants we supply are Business Analysts, Software Developers, Project Managers, Analysts, Administrators, Engineers, Auditors, and many others!

As for permanent employees - we also have an extensive database of over 5 million passive candidates in addition to access to Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, Hotjobs and many other smaller job boards and our fee ranges from 15-25% depending on the difficulty of the position.

We have a very strong recruiting team and I know that you'll be impressed with the resumes/candidates we submit for your open IT/IS positions.

Please let me know how we can assist and I sincerely look forward to working with you! Thanks!

Daniel Suarte
Tiger Consulting

* If you are not in your company's HR department, please foward this email to them as we would love to become an approved vendor/agency to supply your company with qualified IT/IS candidates. If you would like to remove yourself from any futur mailings, please do accept our sincere apologize in advance for any harm or offense and click here