[AfriAm-Jefferson] Hello

dio r saucedo dingosauce at juno.com
Tue Sep 23 23:12:54 EDT 2003

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My mother is a Jefferson from
her father's side of the family.
Oral tradition suggests that we are descended from Sally and Thomas. I
have been looking for
any connection.
My great, great grandfather was Henry Jefferson. He was born in Virginia
around 1840's/50's?, fought in the Civil War and married Janette Dozier
after he left the army. They lived and settled in Currituck, North
Carolina.
I have much more info of this Jefferson line.
I would love to share names, dates, places.
Does this connection sound familiar to anyone?!

Sincerely,
Sherri
sherrids at juno.com