[AfriAm-Green] ***SPAM*** Need A Better Answering Service?

Specialty TAS mail at specialty-tas.com
Thu Mar 6 22:24:09 EST 2008

This message is an advertisement for Specialty Answering Service.
If you can't read this e-mail, please visit Specialty Answering Service's website.
To make sure our e-mails reach your inbox, please add mail at specialty-tas.com to your contact list.

Test our answering service for two free weeks and see first hand how a professional live voice can enhance and grow your business.
Take our no obligation 2 week trial period today!

Whether you have an answering service now that you're not happy with, have used services in the past and found them un-reliable, or have never used a service, it's time to experience the call center expertise of Specialty Answering Service.

Specialty Answering Service is the nations' leading provider of reliable and professional answering service support. From heating companies to medical offices to auto repair shops to e-commerce businesses, we have your answer.

Check out Specialty's Website for more information, email our sales team, or call:

1-888-532-4794

 Bilingual Operators
Appointment Setting Services
Alpha Dispatch & Cell Dispatch
Advanced Order Processing
Low Hold Times
Call Patching
Affordable Per Call Pricing
U.S. Based Answering Service

If you prefer not to receive promotional email messages from us, please CLICK HERE to submit your email address for removal through our automated system, call us at 1-888-532-4794, or write to the address below C/O E-MAIL REMOVALS. We honor all remove requests within 5 business days. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL - all direct replies are deleted.

c 2008 Specialty Answering Service Group, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Read about our privacy policy here .