[AfriAm-Green] IT Openings

John Zuckman John.Zuckman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:02:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

Please advise if we can assist with any hard-to-fill IT/Engineering openings that you and your company are currently recruiting for.

We have contractors/candidates available all over the country and our fee's are extremely competitive.

Please let me know ASAP so that we can start working with you to fill those positions!

Thanks!

John Zuckman
consultants2 at cgt-consult.com
CGT Consulting

To opt-out of future correspondence, please send an email from the email-id you received this from, to mailto:consultants2 at cgt-consult.com?subject=Remove-Company with "REMOVE-COMPANY" in the subject line.