[AfriAm-Green] ***SPAM*** Online store offers special discounts

Frederick Duke ngrsh at bowkis.com
Tue Dec 11 09:07:59 EST 2007

Special Christmas offer from MyCanadianStore. 20% discount for every item from really astonishing selection of products. Don't waste time. MyCanadianStore is proud to offer the cheapest prices for the best quality drugs. We do our best to satisfy all customers’ needs. Click here to see the selection of our products. Strict confidentiality is guaranteed. Quick and safe shipping.If your order is $300+, you will receive 12 bonus pills.Order products with pleasure and make significant savings.
http://mileshare.com