[AfriAm-Green] (no subject)

McCowan, Yvonne Yvonne.McCowan at bhs.org
Wed Oct 1 06:24:07 EDT 2003

I am researching my grandmother’s family tree. She was young when her mother
died and her father never talked much about the family. He said he was part
NA, but how much, which ancestor, and which tribe is unknown.

Looking for info on Benjamin Green and his first wife Lula Moore. Parents,
20’s: Hazel, Mavis, and Bennie Jay. Hazel was born in Hope, Arkansas and she
says that she knew my grandfather growing up so they had to have also spent
some time around Lewisville, AR.

I did find Benjamin in a 1910 (?) census in Little Rock, but was unable to
find him before or after in the census (I probably haven’t waded through
enough Greens). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yvonne M. McCowan ☻

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Email communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at (413)
794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.
For further information regarding Baystate Health System’s privacy policy,
please visit our Internet web site at http://www.baystatehealth.com.