[AfriAm-Carter] ***SPAM*** Your account is now ready for use.

afrigeneas.com commander webmaster at afrigeneas.com
Fri Feb 20 06:25:09 EST 2009

Dear habitue,

Our site - http://www.4idiotsforLoosers.net

"four days into the program and lost 7 lbs"

"It's easy to follow and to the picky eaters out there, YOU choose the foods that YOU like in the diet generator.

The diet is easy to follow and the foods are available at your local grocery store, nothing unusual to buy or prepare.

The food can get repetitive but the weight is falling off, so I can deal with it!!

I will reuse this plan until I reach my goal weight.  I'm happy to have found this plan and I highly recommend it!!"

So, go visit http://www.4idiotsforWinners.net if you have made up your mind to buy it.

Here's to you,
afrigeneas.com commander