[AfriAm-Carter] ***SPAM*** Looking for a professional Call Center for your business?

Specialty TAS mail at specialty-tas.com
Fri Jan 25 10:56:27 EST 2008

This message is an advertisement for Specialty Answering Service.
If you can't read this e-mail, please visit Specialty Answering Service's website.

Test our answering service for two free weeks and see first hand how a professional live voice can enhance and grow your business.

Take our no obligation 2 week trial period today!
Whether you have an answering service now that you're not happy with, have used services in the past and found them un-reliable, or have never used a service, it's time to experience the call center expertise of Specialty Answering Service.

Specialty Answering Service is the nations' leading provider of reliable and professional answering service support. From heating companies to medical offices to auto repair shops to e-commerce businesses, we have your answer.

Check out Specialty's Website for more information, email our sales team, or call:
1-888-532-4794.

If you prefer not to receive promotional email messages from us, please CLICK HERE to submit your email address for removal, call us at 1-888-532-4794, or write to the address below C/O E-MAIL REMOVALS. We honor all remove requests within 5 business days. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL - all direct replies are deleted.

c 2007 Specialty Answering Service Group, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Read about our privacy policy here .