[AfriAm-Carter] ***SPAM*** FACT: In a recent survey by Durex Condoms, 67% of all women admitted that they are unhappy with their partner's penis size.

Gerard Cohen pquaglia at hargassner-france.com
Mon Aug 6 05:46:47 EDT 2007

We have mulitiple distribution centres around the world, and endever to get you your packet as quick as possable. All orders will be processed and dispatched within 24hrs. FACT: In a recent survey by Durex Condoms, 67% of all women admitted that they are unhappy with their partner's penis size. This proves that size really does matter.http://mtilist.comWe would like to thank John from FL, USA and Dan from Australia for sending us before and after photos and also letting us show them on our website.