[AfriAm-Carter] IT Services

Consultants Consultants1 at cgt-consult.com
Wed Dec 13 15:27:44 EST 2006

Hi ,

How are you? I hope all is well with you!
I am conducting my periodic check with you and your company, for your needs
for either IT Contractors or Full-time direct-hire staffing needs.

We have candidates available in the area of .NET Developers, Oracle
Developers, Oracle Applications, Data Base Administrators, Java Developers,
Project Managers, Analysts, Developers, QA Testers, Network technicians, ...
etc.

Are there any contract positions, permanent placements, or projects we can
help you with currently?

 Please let me know how can I assist with your current openings at your
company

Naren
CGT Consulting Inc.
Tel: 714-572-1544
www.cgt-consult.com

Email-id: carter at afrigeneas.com

CGT Consulting Privacy Policy: http://www.cgt-consult.com/privacy Can Spam
Compliant
To opt-out of future correspondence, please send an email
mailto:consultants1 at cgt-consult.com?subject=Remove-Company or reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject heading and include carter at afrigeneas.com in the
body of your email.