[AfriAm-Carter] Share A Little; Share A Lot

Eleanor Hunt eleanor.hunt at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 3 16:00:36 EDT 2003

Hi Melody,
My Carter is:
Mary (Mazie) Carter.  Edwards is her married name.  She is my Maternal
Grandmother.

State: Toronto, Canada & Washington, D.C.

Years: 1879-1936

Brickwall:  Her father?  Her mother was a Washington, but she never went by
that name.  Only used Carter.  There is Indian Ancestry on her side - can't
name the tribe or if it was her father?

Resources:  Washington D.C. Archives; Toronto, Canada Libraries, Annapolis,
Md. Archives; Richmond, Va. Library; Mormon Tabernacle Archives.  You name
it & we have searched it!