[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** Pops Up For 100pct Gains (Just Getting Started)

StockRockandRoll butlerbfc8 at edatel.net.co
Sun Aug 24 22:50:21 EDT 2014

To Unsubscribe from the StockRockandRoll Newsletter, please click 'UNSUBSCRIBE' to the Right:

The Following is a Paid Advertisement and not a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell securities. We are not a licensed financial advisor and do our best to bring you accurate information, but errors may and sometimes do occur. If you are receiving this Email Newsletter, you have Agreed to the Terms and Conditions in both our Privacy Policy # .

Members,

Whats better? Getting into something like Apple or Mcdonalds for 50 bucks + a share or grabbing tens of thousands of shares of a little stocck trading at 3 cents that has the potential to hit 12 cents + this week?

-R*N*B*I- is an undervalued gem is at an absolute all time low at this moment and it is a no brainer to purchase on monday morning. It's time to buy as much =R:N:B:I= as possible the moment the market opens on monday. Trust this friendly advice.

You can thank me later.

** Remember: Trade Smart and Always Take Profit When You Are In The Position To Do So! **

This message was sent to butler at afrigeneas.com from:

StockRockandRoll.org | MJ Capital, LLC | 810 Main St | Belmar, NJ 07719