[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** Newegg.com - Payment Charged

Newegg info at newegg.com
Fri May 17 12:05:25 EDT 2013

My Account |Customer Services

TwitterYou TubeFacebookMyspace

Customer ID: butler at afrigeneas.com Account Number: 25523205Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping at Newegg.com. We are happy to inform you that your order (Sales Order Number: 92928387) has been successfully charged to your Mastercard and order verification is now complete.If you have any questions, please use our LiveChat function or visit our Contact Us Page. Once You Know, You Newegg.Your Newegg.com Customer Service Team

Policy and Agreement | Privacy Policy | Confidentiality Notice
Newegg.com, 9997 Rose Hills Road, Whittier, CA. 90601-1701 | © 2000-2013 Newegg Inc. All rights reserved.

 		 	   		  2012