[Afri-Butler] Your Citi Credit Card Statement

Citi Cards citicards at info.citibank.com
Mon Jul 2 09:18:43 EDT 2012

Your Citi Credit Card Statement

	        Add citicards at info.citibank.com to your address book to ensure delivery.

Your Account: Important Notification

          Your Citi Credit Card statement is ready to view online
			           			                                                                                                          Dear Cardholder, Your Citi Credit Card statement is now available for you to view online.  Here are some key pieces of information from your statement:Statement Date:June     04, 2012
Statement Balance:$7947.30
Minimum Payment Due:$2839.05
Payment Due Date:June      15, 2012
Want help remembering your payment due date? Sign up for automated alerts such as Payment Due reminders with Alerting Service.To set up alerts sign on to www.citicards.com and go to Account Profile.I prefer not to have this email contain specific information from my statement.  Please send me just the announcement that my statement is ready to view online.

                                         Privacy |                 Security

                                        Email Preferences                This message is from Citi Cards.                Your credit card is issued by Citibank, N.A.                If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please go to:                                http://www.email.citicards.com.                Citibank manages email preferences by line of business. Changing your email preferences with Citi Cards does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank’s other businesses which include retail branch banking among others.                                             Should you want to contact us in writing concerning this email, please direct your correspondence to:                                Citibank Customer Service                P. O. Box 6500                Sioux Falls, SD 57117                                              Help / Contact Us               If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by signing on at                                 www.citicards.com and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.
                                            © 2012 Citibank, N.A.                  All rights reserved.                  Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.                                    20120421C1050004                                    0/L0/050004/001/ZZ/SY/ZP/8000/SYSTEMB /I2012042100166572/24968