[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** Looking for a better Answering Service for your business?

Specialty TAS mail at affordableanswering.info
Tue Jul 22 22:42:35 EDT 2008

If you can't read this e-mail, please visit Specialty Answering Service's web site.
To make sure our e-mails reach your inbox, please add mail at affordableanswering.info to your contact list.

Test our answering service for two free weeks and see first hand how a professional live voice can enhance and grow your business.

Take our no obligation 2 week trial period today!

Download Our Pricing

Whether you have an answering service now that you're not happy with, have used services in the past and found them un-reliable, or have never used a service, it's time to experience the call center expertise of Specialty Answering Service.

Specialty Answering Service is the nations' leading provider of reliable and professional answering service support. From heating companies to medical offices to auto repair shops to e-commerce businesses, we have your answer.

For more information about Specialty Answering Service, please click here to visit our web site, click here to email our sales team, or call our sales office at:

1-888-532-4794

Bilingual Operators
Appointment Setting Services
Alpha Dispatch & Cell Dispatch
Advanced Order Processing
Low Hold Times
Call Patching
Affordable Per Call Pricing
U.S. Based Answering Service

If you prefer not to receive promotional email messages from us or feel like you received this message in error, please CLICK HERE.

You may also call us at 1-888-532-4794, or write to:

Specialty Answering Service
C/O E-Mail Removals
198 Allendale Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406

We honor all remove requests within 5 business days. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL - all direct replies are deleted.

This E-mail Message was sent to %Email - Read about our privacy policy here.