[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** Fwd: Thanks, we will help you fight out the cash crunch

Jarrod Whitehead VancewhiskKeith at plus.com
Mon Sep 24 02:17:31 EDT 2007

Your your credit report does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and wish IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or want Extra money to give the business a boost or require A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this deal will expire NOW):

$44,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-292-6891