[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** Adobe Photoshop CS3 Our price - $89.95

Noelle Lujan henden at oellgaard.com
Sun Sep 2 11:17:21 EDT 2007

At four, the spectators leave in pairs, off
Trampled snow is the only rose.And still my mind goes groping in the mud to bring
Figures of light and dark, these two are walkingThe earth beneath his feet, in its dark cape,
That rings, with faithful tongue, its pious noteReshaping magnified, each risen flake
Against this sky no longer of our world.Some stubborn sprouts up through the stubble hay,
To reach out into its own vanishingWill hear the storm-blast of his clarion