[Afri-Butler] ***SPAM*** Fwd: Thank you, we will help you fight out the cash crunch

Ferdinand Stark AbemealCantrell at rediff.com
Tue Oct 9 22:16:29 EDT 2007

Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give your business a boost or require A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this lot will expire TONIGHT):

$39,000+ loan

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-347-3607